How to access and understand the co-owner portal?
Here's step by step what you need to do to get your pseudo and your password inorder to access your personal intranet.
HOW TO GET MY USER NAME AND PASSWORD?
Step 1: My information
- Your user name is the first letter of your first name + your last name (example: John Smith - jsmith);
- Your temporary password: reseau.
WHAT'S THE LINK TO MY INTRANET?
Step 2: Access your portal
- Click here to search your syndicat.
- Enter your postal code to search your union in our directory.
- Select your intranet, and click Connexion Intranet.
- Click on Connexion on the top right of your intranet to enter your informations.
HOW DO I PERSONALIZE MY PASSWORD?
Step 3: Make a personal password
- Click on Menu Membre on the horizontal menu;
- Click on Mon Profil in order to personalize your password and add your email address. At the end, at the bottom of the page, click on Sauvegarder les Changements in order to save the modifications.
Well done! Now that your know your password and your username, you may access your intranet at any time via Your Intranet, under Co-Owner Zone. Happy reading!